Rooting your Android device can turn into a nightmare for you with limited knowledge, given that every few weeks a new unlocking method appears with its own particular requirements for each machine and version of firmware that you’re using. To solve this problem, Towelroot has just been released, for your Android device.
What is Towelroot?
As you know we all are very much aware of rooting our Android devices in order to expand the capabilities of our smartphones. Most of the Android devices are not rooted, which means it will not allow you to download APK apps.
Rooting plays a major role in terms of getting your favorite apps and games which are not available on legit platforms like Google Play Store or are paid apps. Rooting Android opens you many opportunities, installing root access required apps, installing custom ROMs and plenty of others.
Towelroot is developed by the popular developer and hacker Geohot which is one of the most popular one-click rooting app available for Android device, by which you can root any compatible device in one click.
It is a small tool that allows you to root your Android device in just a few seconds, all by installing the APK and pressing a button. Yes, you read that right: no convoluted processes in which you have to connect your Android to a computer, then reset it, etc. All you have to do is tap a button, and it’s done.
Download Towelroot APK
Unfortunately, it not available in the Google play store you have to download the .apk file and side load on your Android device. Download the latest version of the towel root application by clicking the button below.
Install Towel Root APK
Installing the APK of any Android app almost the same if you don’t know there are some of the important steps to be followed before using the application. Follow the information below to install the app:
- First of all, download towelroot.apk from the above link.
- Then open Settings >> Security >> Enable or check the installation from “Unknown Sources”.
- Then open the downloaded .apk file which will be located in the downloads folder.
- Tap Install.
- Open when the app is installed
- And, it’s DONE.
How to Use Towelroot APK?
- Download the .apk from the above link.
- Open the application by clicking its icon in the app drawer.
- Then tap on “make it ra1n” button.
- Within a few seconds, you’ll get the confirmation.
- In just a moment, without even having to restart, your Android phone will be perfectly rooted. Now you can install any apps like Whatsapp Plus on your smartphone that needs root access
NOTE: if your phone reboots, which means your device isn’t compatible with the application.
Towelroot is currently one of the best alternatives that you can find to root your Android devices without making any delays. So, no more waiting to play your favorite apps and games on your device. In short, if you want to root a device, this is the best option.